What data do we collect?
We collect information about you when you register your interest with us or book a place on to one of our courses. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys and provide feedback.
When booking on to a course, the categories of information that we collect, and hold include the following:
- Personal information – e.g. name, contact numbers and addresses
- Relevant medical information
- Attendance information – signing in and out on course days
- Assessment information – our tutors record the progress of each course attendee and the certification history is saved on the booking
Basic payment information – payment amounts, and date of payments are recorded on the booking. No card or bank account information is stored by us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register/book online or by completing our registration form for any of our courses.
- Completing relevant forms when attending one of our courses.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- to be able to provide our service to you
- to inform you of any changes to the service we provide
- for us to be able to identify you when you contact us, or we contact you
- medical information for health and safety of the participant in sessions
- submit Your Personal Data to Swim England Ltd. either securely via email or on-line via a secure portal. The provision of this information to this particular third party is essential in registering you and to deal with any additional questions or administrative issues that Swim England may raise
How do we store your data?
StreamlinED securely stores your data in password protected folders.
In accordance with the GDPR, we do not store personal data indefinitely; data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was originally collected or if the customer opts in to receiving marketing communications.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We will only share Your Personal Date with Swim England Ltd. as detailed above. We will not share Your Personal Data with any third parties without your written consent. Please note that this sharing of Your Personal Data does not entitle such third parties to send you marketing or promotional messages.
We do not envisage that the performance by us of our service will involve Your Personal Data being transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We upload personal data to the email marketing platform, MailChimp. This means we’re able to email you all communications, such as information on the courses, or anything marketing-related that you’ve opted into.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop StreamlinED from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Account holders and participants have the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data.
You have the right to:
- Be informed about how StreamlinED uses your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that StreamlinED holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
Object to your personal data being processed.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 07899661244
Or write to us: StreamlinED, 1 Lampeter Close, Oakwood, Derby, DE21 2RB
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0789661244
Or write to us at: StreamlinED, 1 Lampeter Close, Oakwood, Derby, DE21 2RB
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that StreamlinED has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.