Are you someone who is keen to complete a swimming teaching qualification but would struggle to commit to a course over set days? If so, then our new course is for YOU!
With our Anytime, Anywhere course you will be able to access pre-recorded lessons with our Lead Tutor, Sarah, and take yourself through your course at a pace that suits you over a 12 month period.
All of the course content has been adapted specifically for this type of learning and promises to be as engaging and informative as our live courses.
During the course you will have regular meetings with Sarah to discuss your progress and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
We also have a number of options to support you in completing the practical (teaching) requirements of the course:
– You can come to one of our prearranged practical sessions.
– You can attend bespoke practical sessions at one of our partner swimming pools.*
– You can record your teaching at a swimming pool or swim school local to you.
– We can attend a swimming pool or swim school local to you and assess you in your own teaching environment.*
*Please note there is an additional cost associated with this method of assessment.
This course consists of the SEQ Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) and SEQ Level 2 Teaching Swimming qualifications.
You can book on to only complete your Level 1 or, if you already have your Level 1, your Level 2 only.
Please see the pre-requisites for each qualification below:
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age by the first day of the course
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age by the first day of the course.
- Learners must also hold an Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching), an ASA Level 1 Award in Teaching Aquatics, or an equivalent ASA qualification certificated after 1994.
Level 1: £350
Level 2: £675
OR Level 1 and 2 Combined for £930
We can offer payment plans of up to six months so if you would like more information on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form.
To book on to this course please complete the form here.