DON’T BE BORED AT HOME DURING THIS TIME…BECOME A SWIMMING TEACHER AND DO IT FROM HOME WITH A LIVE TUTOR IN REAL TIME…PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE.
YOU MUST BE 16. YOU CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO DO THIS.
SEQ Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) and Level 2 Teaching Swimming Courses
We have been having a long hard think about what to do for our budding swimming teachers…it has to be said what is there to do right now but think? We decided a few weeks ago to look at our delivery and assessment model and look at how this is accessible, particularly during this time of lock down. We already have tutors who are very experienced (in their other jobs) at delivering online and we thought this was the perfect time to develop this.
Never mind the positives for our environment and our work life balance. This was our original motive before we had heard of this virus. So, this is what we have:
- Come on our L1 and L2 combined course…if you only want to do either L1 or L2 that is fine too…and do the vast majority or all of it from home.
- You will do 3 and a half days online. This is in real time with a real tutor…in fact up to 3 presenters who all have different specialisms. This is easy…one of our presenters is 52 and a complete technophobe and she can do it…we will do taster sessions so there is no stress here…you need a mobile/laptop/tablet and internet. We know it will be just as good online as we have been practicing…
- You will then choose a 2-day practical to come to. We will do recaps and updates and help you get ready for your assessment in the usual way.
- If you are teaching in your own swim schools you can send us video of your teaching and we can assess this -we can help you here and then there is no need to attend the practical.
- And prior to this you will have a 121 with our tutors to support you.
- It will be great fun…you can see and hear us and we can see and hear you. The only difference is you can’t touch and smell us…we don’t think that is a disadvantage!
Our next course: 9th to 12th April 2020
Online with 2 days practical to follow (dates TBC once pools reopen)
Combined Level 1 & 2 course: £820, Level 1 only: £300, Level 2 only: £600
Additional dates to be announced soon please enquire for more details.
So, if you are booked on, we are running the same as usual…no changes here other than maybe when the 2-days practical will run (we are not sure when pools will be open). We have some great activities…our new health and safety activity is much better than we did before (and we have never had any complaints).